Tuesday 21 September 2010

Finishing off.

Before getting too involved with our first project, I wanted to finish the drawing work I'd been doing - the shell, pinecone and bottle piece. I spent some more time collaging on the pine cone photocopies and then added more detail to the shell. I like the shell the least. I think it doesn't have enough depth or tone really, but it was good to try a different technique. I think because it's so new to me, it's hard to know how to resolve any problems. So here are the photos of the finished piece. I really love the pine cones and the bottle, probably because they're pencil and pastel respectively!
The whole picture. A good experiement to try.

Detail of the shell
All three components in detail. They do all look very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment